JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first Jeep in June of this year! my JK Unlimited Sport is amazing! I have gone from two Scion xB's, to a Ford Excursion on 40's, to a 6 cyl and a 5.7l Challenger and finally ended up with the best car that God has ever created!!!! I live in Palm Bay, and although all that i have now is the Body Armor roof rack base i am ready to have fun and you might have seen some of my posts. If there is anyone local on here please lets meet up! always down for meeting people with the same interest as me!!!:bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
welcome:beer: a few of us will be wheeling in holopaw soon. right down 192 from the coast.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome. I'm a lil bit north of you in Cocoa Beach. Where did you get the roof rack? I'm looking for one myself.
I bought it at The Jeepers Den! They were great and get it fast and give you a good price too!!!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry about no pictures of my jeep everybody... i am going to put them on tonight hopefully! I hope to have the lift rims tires and gears in by the end of feb, but i am waiting until then because i need to get a rear bumper too and it looks like the only one that will fit with my roof rack is the body armor rear bumper! ill keep everyone updated and also say when Vanna, my jeep, goes under the knife!:bounce:

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are some of the pictures!!! They are in chronological order!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice pics, i'm loving the roof rack. i need something like that for my kayak!
I love my roof rack! And in June when I go to my house on long island I'll be picking up my kayak and Thule set up!!!! Very excited! Plus you don't see a lot of people with roof racks!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK i need some florida help..... i need to have my lift installed... and my gears, gussets and axle sleeves.... i live in Palm Bay 32909.... anyone close to me or anything that is willing to either to a garage build or has a shop and wants to help a brother out.... if i can get helped out with the install i can get the lift that everyone is telling me to get lol... its just that installs hurt and i am not rich... yet!

·
Registered
46 Posts
One bump for ya if not done already.. Call Anthony and George at WS. They do amazing work at a more than fair price.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One bump for ya if not done already.. Call Anthony and George at WS. They do amazing work at a more than fair price.
Thank you and yeah I am keeping them high on my list! It's just the three hour drive to them! But I am almost positive I will be using them for the install!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts