JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I thought I would finally check out this "other" forum and see what all the hype is about :grinpimp: oh and :thefinger: :beer: The finger smiley is freakin great!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys :thefinger: You all look vaguely familiar too:question::shocked: :laughing2:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Thanks guys :thefinger: You all look vaguely familiar too:question::shocked: :laughing2:
Welcome and feel free to say whatever you want without fear of being silenced from the man behind the sheets!! :thefinger:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Small world huh?:smokin: Welcome:thefinger: (Yeah I like it too)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was wondering what happenned to all you guys. Especially you Grant, one day you are postin away, the next "poof", youre gone.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I was wondering what happenned to all you guys. Especially you Grant, one day you are postin away, the next "poof", youre gone.
Long story made short - I got kinda ticked off how they ran the website. 4 buddies from the sunshine state got kicked off in less than a week for different reasons where i didn't think they should of.

I asked a question if Private Messages are really private. That got me partially banned. They took away my PM's and I couldn't use the search engine on the website. I then post up a comment of "There is a video of the meet n' greet we just had on the other website" That post gets me banned for life. Reason, Trolling... :shaking:

I'm glad to see you over here....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Long story made short - I got kinda ticked off how they ran the website. 4 buddies from the sunshine state got kicked off in less than a week for different reasons where i didn't think they should of.

I asked a question if Private Messages are really private. That got me partially banned. They took away my PM's and I couldn't use the search engine on the website. I then post up a comment of "There is a video of the meet n' greet we just had on the other website" That post gets me banned for life. Reason, Trolling... :shaking:

I'm glad to see you over here....
I just read your thread too.. I thought you guys all dissappeared pretty quick. I saw your post right before it was deleted, it was gone pretty damn quick. I noticed alot of others on here that I never really realized were gone(or banned) from over there. Im suprised at how many there are from Socal.

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
I just read your thread too.. I thought you guys all dissappeared pretty quick. I saw your post right before it was deleted, it was gone pretty damn quick. I noticed alot of others on here that I never really realized were gone(or banned) from over there. Im suprised at how many there are from Socal.
Yeah, there are quite a few of us from socal. :grinpimp:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts