1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the site Rich. I was hoping my wife would want an Unlimited myself. That way I'd have my 2-door for what I want and the Unlimited when we need some more room.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome,i live in Idyllwild not to far from Murrieta like 30 or 40 mins

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool will be nice to have someone to do these trails with,hate going out by ourselfs,i did gold mtn trail in Big Bear ,solo.couple times i wished i had company:)

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Welcome from another who is new to the forum!

I do alot of trails in the Big Bear/desert areas. Keep an eye out for posted trips coming up.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That sounds like fun. Our Rubi is stock too so we're in the same boat. :) On our last Jeep run we had a guy in a completely stock TJ and we did Rattlesnake Cyn from Lucern Valley to Big Bear and did great! I'm going to be busy this weekend, but maybe we can get some people together some time in June.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just let us know when. We love Big Bear. :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
SoCal representing big time over the last week, welcome to the forum, we'll all have to get together for a good run...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
cool we've been to Santa rosa many many times,heard it was closed for awhile,its really close to us ill drive by it this weekend.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
woot just drove bye Santa rosa,and its open,this is a nice easy run,will be fun:)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
did you see the big bow in the pics?it was funny i told her no red 4dr rubi's were for sale in calif,but i found one lol,so i surpised her ,lillle dose she know of my master plan to build a moster rock clawler :stirthepot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts