JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how’s everyone doin? I apologize for ghosting out the past couple of months. School has kept me busy and away from all things Jeep. This next quarter I will try to be a little more active on the forum. Seattle is a pretty cool city and I have had a lot of fun up at Seattle University, but man do I miss the 4x4 world. The good thing is that this summer I will be able to finally throw some parts at my Jeep. I have about half of the money for all the mods I am planning, which if all goes as planned will be a poly stage 3 lift, 37” BFGs (haven’t decided between the new MT and the Krawler), bead locks, and new drive shafts. Hopefully I won’t damage the axles too badly right off the bat. Anyways if there is anyone up in the Seattle area that needs a cameraman to ride along send me a PM. I would love to escape the books for a day and get an off road fix :).

-Casey

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Nice upgrades! So I take you aced all your classes and Santa was nice for your efforts?!? Let me know when you are ready and I'll give you a hand on the install.

Then we can play follow the leader. :devil:

Seriously man, glad to have you back!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts