JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tired of your underpowered, jaundice stock JK headlights? Here is your answer, they are inexpensive, easy to install and support the general American need of instant gratification. Introducing the Hell Fire 6000k HID’s offered exclusively by Rebel Off Road.

Ever since the lift I have noticed the weakness of the JK lights and the dimness of the units. This was real apparent while wheeling out in Death Valley one evening and attempting the drive home, even on the paved roads. It was a challenge for sure, the high beams were used as much as possible but still offered little hope. Upon arrival to the house a head light alignment was performed and this still yielded little in the way of satisfactory results. Yeah I had more light on the ground but what good was it, it was yellow and dim. I was better off driving with my Vision X s1100 Fogs then using any of the headlights. Then one day shortly after this I swapped rides with my wife who wheels a BMW 328 with those sexy Xenon lights and noticed both their whiteness and brightness. It was at this time I knew something HAD to be done to correct the Jeep’s deficiency. No way was I going to let German engineering defeat AMERICAN ingenuity, NO WAY!

Research commenced immediately to find some better lights for our rig. VisionX recently touted us with some great driving lights that appear to challenge the sun on their ability to light up the world. However VisionX’s price point is too steep for us mere mortals. Next up are the Truck Lights… YEOW…people. Great lights but again 5 Benjamin’s are still a little much to part with for everyday driving lights and the working stiffs.

This is where Rebel steps in… This kit is inexpensive, easy to install (less than hr) and is non-intrusive to your wiring system. Oh and it is complete, as in there is no buying of extra harnesses or housings that other kits require you to buy. Installation is with basic hand tools and takes less than an hr.

Results are phenomenal.

(Contact Rebel Off Road for pricing and availability)
http://www.rebeloffroad.com/default.asp

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they are not on the website yet...

Check out the socal sections. They are in the process of field testing with a select group of users...

Call them on Moday... more than sure the Rebel Team will hook you up.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Sold! I want it now!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.