JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's Right Folks! I have teamed up with Great Lake Offroad to offer up their diff covers. I will put together a package deal with a decent discount for you if you buy a cover and some Amsoil gear lube to go with it. All I need is a PM from you and I will get a package put together for you! Great Lake Offroad offers HD diff covers for the following axles:

D44
D60
14 Bolt 10.5" Ring Gear
14 bolt 11.5" Ring Gear
Dana 70
Dana 80
Ford Sterling

I have many different Gear lubes you can choose to go as a package with your diff cover:
AMSOIL Gear Lubes to choose from
All you need to do is shoot me a PM and I will get you the BEST price on the diff cover and gear lube of your choice!

Scott

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
They're not the most appealing covers, but they are bullet proof - literally.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A little paint or powdercoating, and wala, fancy cover ;) They are strong covers. We only team with the best companies, and after some serious research, we felt the way that Shawn over at Great Lake Offroad does business, he was the best to partner with.
Scott

·
Registered
244 Posts
Are you going to be offering any packages for gear lube only. For those of us that already have diff covers. :D

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
Those do look nice. I am interested in the D44.

Question is, have YOU personnaly confirmed they will clear the bars on the front and rear axels on the JK?? They look real nice but they also look a little tall to clear. HArd to tell from a pic though :lol:

Do you have any measurment specs on them?

Thanks,
Scott :beer:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those do look nice. I am interested in the D44.

Question is, have YOU personnaly confirmed they will clear the bars on the front and rear axels on the JK?? They look real nice but they also look a little tall to clear. HArd to tell from a pic though :lol:

Do you have any measurment specs on them?

Thanks,
Scott :beer:
I will check right now and get right back to you :)
Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.