JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JK has stock headlights and NO driving lights, aftermarket front bumper with winch and bar. I need advice on good headlight upgrade and will be adding driving lights and want to keep look close to the same for both sets. Driving light will mount anywhere on bumper. Not sure if I go HID, LED, or another way. Looking for good advice ONLY..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
I suggest educating oneself from the base foundation of Jeep knowledge , beginning with models and era info . Then ,once you know what was made and the model variants you can make educated information requests on forums and your Google searches. Finally, introducing yourself on. internet forums is pretty good etiquette prior to asking potentially silly questions of perfect strangers :jeep2:

it does look like a nice Jeep TJ or LJ .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Best lights I've come across as far as cheap replacement is the JDM ASTAR brand LED bulbs on Amazon. Tremendous difference between the factory halogens and these. They're not yellow and dinjy looking, and the throw from the LED's is a lot better. If I remember tonight I'll try to snap some pics of mine and post em up. I've done their bulbs on my last two trucks and my current JK. Tend to get flashed because people think they're the highs, if that gives you any idea of the difference. But, depending on your year, you may need a canbus converter to eliminate any flicker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts