JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What upgraded headlights are people running other than LED? I read a lot of good reviews on the H4 headlights.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
that's pretty much what I'm leaning to. I'm hearing some negative reports from people who have given big buck for LEDs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love my JW speaker half halo's, way better than the stockers.
Just popped them in and drove away.jmo

·
Registered
499 Posts
I love my JW speaker half halo's, way better than the stockers.
Just popped them in and drove away.jmo
Mine snowed over in a mild snow storm last night...reconsidering the JW speaker purchase at this point. HIDProjectors is probably where I should have gone to begin with. Oh well, live and learn.

·
Registered
749 Posts
True Projection Hids....if you want the best.
Yeah you know , there is a guy that runs a company here on JKO that builds some great HID's ..............

The Name of the company is C.T. Performance I believe .............

He's building a set of HID's for my Ford F-250 as we speak ...............

I should have them some time soon ..............

Hopefully Hint .....Hint......

LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
i so infrequently drive on highway / roads at night that I can’t justify spending so much on anything other than an excellent ( if somewhat long-in-tooth solution )conversion setup of Delta glass,flat front housings designed for H4 bulbs, run thru a RallyLights convert harness & holding Osram or Hella 100/80 w H4s . It gets the job done quite well . When offroad, two vision dual 10w led single row pod spots on a pillars and one 11” single row led bar more than illuminate everything for a football field’s ( or a little further )distance ahead.

It kinda sucks havin flat front housings of glass so I use stone guards like old school Jeeps to keep them from being broken by flying stuff or limbs .

Were I driving tons of nighttime on road I would likely get those newest jwspeaker leds .
I love looking at the hid projector light power and effectiveness but have a very hard time baking my own or paying that much for something that requires ballasts and making roomin an already busy area under my hood . etc. but man do they look cool and come across like the folks that run them musta paid a bunch to do so.
At the source , admittedly,their light output and beam pattern is really something to behold.

:jeep2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts