JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I couldn't find a current thread on this... What bulbs to replace factory on a 2015 would y'all recommend? (Yeah, I know, I should replace the headlights, but I'm not up for that yet!) Sylvania Silver Star Ultra good? Anything better?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm good with the OEM replacements.
What?! Third parties spend fortunes advertising their superiority and YOU buy OE?! : ) Looked closely at the pic on the Mopar site and it's Sylvania. Kinda encourages me to buy Sylvania's best.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry, I couldn't find a current thread on this... What bulbs to replace factory on a 2015 would y'all recommend? (Yeah, I know, I should replace the headlights, but I'm not up for that yet!) Sylvania Silver Star Ultra good? Anything better?
I just finished my replacement and thought I would share with you and you maybe interested. I did the switch two weeks ago. Installed AUXITO 9008 led bulbs in the high and low beam, I gotta say they really impressed me, they light up really well, great beam pattern, the cutoff line looks very beautiful and high beams do a very good job of Illuminating the road further away. So far no issues at all, worked right away.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire Wheel
Hood Window Automotive exterior Shade Automotive lighting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts