JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a wheeling/camping trip to Ocala (Juniper Springs) on December 13th. Was wondering what wheeling spots are recommended? I know Hard Rock and definitely planning on heading there.

Any other spots of note in the area? Last time I wheeled there was 2007 and I imagine things may have changed a bit...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm located in West Palm beach and would like to go up to Ocala as well. Please let me know when you plan on going out to ocala, or okeechobee, or anywhere else for some offroad fun!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm located in West Palm beach and would like to go up to Ocala as well. Please let me know when you plan on going out to ocala, or okeechobee, or anywhere else for some offroad fun!
Ok, will do. We did go to hard rock about 3 weeks ago it was a blast. Can definitely spend a whole day there.

I might do a Corbett run in the next few weeks. After doing Hard Rock it's not easy to get excited about corbett. Here's a few pics from Hard Rock, would definitely recommend it and also the camping in Juniper Springs was great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts