JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone making a header bar dash switch pod?

I know SPOD makes a complete unit...but would like to explore other options. Just looking for the mount / pod.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Is there anyone making a header bar dash switch pod?

I know SPOD makes a complete unit...but would like to explore other options. Just looking for the mount / pod.
The sPOD solution is the cleanest/best solution I could find, and John is an A+ dude.

Having said that, you can always make your own is you just need the actuators. The source is the key item in the sPOD solution. The actuators and mounting systems for the actuators are readily available parts. HTH

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sPOD solution is the cleanest/best solution I could find, and John is an A+ dude.

Having said that, you can always make your own is you just need the actuators. The source is the key item in the sPOD solution. The actuators and mounting systems for the actuators are readily available parts. HTH
I am just in need of the actuators (rocker switch) mounting system for use on the header bar.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I am just in need of the actuators (rocker switch) mounting system for use on the header bar.
This doc is about everything you would need to know about the actuators. Why don't you shoot John an email and see if he will sell you the housing and actuators?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
You can order just the switch bezel from John at SPod... I ordered one back about a month ago... not disappointed. John is a A+ guy to deal with.

·
Registered
336 Posts
You can also check out 12voltguy. He's a vendor on here as well. Not saying the sPod is a bad option, personally I've seen John talk on the forum here and I can say that he seems to be EXTREMELY helpful. I know for a fact that you could ask John and 12voltguy both about their products (and the competitors) and they would both give you tons of help.

Just trying to help you do your research before going out and buying your product! good luck!

Swing

·
Registered
84 Posts
Check with Jay at MudnUSA he is a vendor here as well I know he has a new plastic one with room to mount up to 7 of the Carlings in this spot.:beer:

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
913 Posts
Check with Jay at MudnUSA he is a vendor here as well I know he has a new plastic one with room to mount up to 7 of the Carlings in this spot.:beer:
I looked on his site, and all that's listed is the daystar lower dash panel.

·
Registered
472 Posts
We have one or two that where used for demos if you would like just a switch panel and mounting hardware:
Demo unit $45.00 (no switches no harness)
New unit $65.00 (no switches no switches no harness)
Demo unit $117.00 (with switches no harness)
New unit $137.00 (with switches no harness)
None of the above prices include shipping and taxes (if applicable)
All our switch panels are made of .063 thk 5052-H32 Aluminum, formed, welded and powder coated. The mounting hardware is made of Cold Rolled Steel, formed and powder coated utilizing all stainless steel hardware.

Below is a switch bezel with our harness connected.

Shoot me an e-mail and let me know the exact year of your Jeep along with your zip code and I will work up a quote for you.

P.S. we give ALL JKO members 10% off any purchase!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
What about a panel that will mount to a cage? I dont have any trim on the windshield frame and I wanted to mount a switch panel on the roll bar.
We are still toying with a universal version that would clamp to the roll-bar with padding. We have a few out installed on "mule" rigs at this time for testing. Two of them are members of JKO one of which is Kenny at River Raider.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts