JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have this posted on Pirate and figured I would put it up on here. I want to sell it in order to build my dream JK, will trade for built JK!! Just not into racing anymore.

I am asking $50,000 OBO. This car has never been in a race and has only been run on a track, no rocks. Never rolled and never abused (that's alot coming from a driver like me). It just lacks a rear bulkhead and few other minor items to pass KOH tech.

I am 6'1", tall and skinny and I fit fine in the car, even with a helmet on.

Here are the specs:
Ground Pounder 1.5" tubing chassis, two seater
5.3L V8, with a mild cam and computer reprogram
4L60e trans with a Griffin cooler
Atlas 3.0 tcase
37" KRT BFG's with a mounted spare
17" Trail Ready beadlocks (with a spare)
Front ProRock 60 with a Detroit locker, chromoly shafts, 4:56 gearing
Rear Spidertrax with a TrueHi 9, Detroit, 35 spline shafts, 4:56 gearing
Both axles are heavily trussed, Joey Archuleta style
Race pack dash, radio, Lowrance GPS
Archuleta Taco skins
22 gallon fuel cell
Parker pumpers
Has a Griffin cooler for the steering (matches the trans cooler)

This car runs great! Very strong and could easily finish KOH if not win with the right driver.
I have this posted on Pirate, figured I would also post it here. Looking to sell this in order to build my dream JK! Just not into racing anymore.

As I said before, I would like $50,000 for it but if you throw down $55,000 I'll throw in my 24' Wells Cargo enclosed trailer (great condition). NO TRADES PLEASE!

Any interested parties can call me at 3zero3 817 3775. If I don't pick up, leave a message and I'll call back.

I love this buggy, but I'm just not into racing anymore.

I have a ton of build up pics, so if you want to see me just PM me with your email address. The buggy is located in Aurora, CO which is basically Denver.

Thanks for looking!

Pics!

Let me know if want to see anything in particular.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Thats a nie looking little buggy!
Free bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts