JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good places to rent jeeps from in Hawaii? I will be going to Maui and Honolulu this June. I am looking to rent a jeep and hopefully do some mild off-roading if possible. If there is a place that rents lifted jeeps, that would be ideal. If not, I'd be fine with a stocker, but I want to go exploring, the beaches, the parks, etc. I don't know if it makes more sense to rent a jeep when on the big island or when in maui, but I am also looking for tips from some of you islanders. My goal is to have 1 solid jeep day while I am out there.

I searched on here and found an old thread where folks recommended hertz, enterprise, etc. I am just wondering if there is anything else out there that has something other than stock 4 doors.

If anyone can recommend a place I would be very grateful.

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
There are plenty of rental companies with 2 and 4 door Jeeps. But you will more than likely have to call them up and request it. Also, keep in mind they will charge extra for any sand and dirt left in the Jeep or any damages underneath from off-roading it. Get on facebook to the Oahu Jeep group for more information of local wheelers and maybe get out with the crew! :)

Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts