JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
then... i guess this is your next mod sport cage... you know safety is important:laughing:
:laughing: thats the plan.

My next mod might be 37's. Im going to sell my 18's and Toyo's on the Jeep now and maybe the 35's Im picking up Monday. Im keeping the 17" rims on them. If I can swing it 37's will go on next.

Seriously my list is getting smaller. 37's, driveshafts, cage. I still need to find a top now that I sold mine. I cant decide on the soft top or the trek top. After that everything else is just because.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts

My next mod might be 37's. Im going to sell my 18's and Toyo's on the Jeep now and maybe the 35's Im picking up Monday. Im keeping the 17" rims on them. If I can swing it 37's will go on next.

Seriously my list is getting smaller. 37's, driveshafts, cage. I still need to find a top now that I sold mine. I cant decide on the soft top or the trek top. After that everything else is just because.
dude, go taller than 37's... seriously!!!

and ohh yeah.... YOU SUCK!

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
:idea:

Rooster... Make me an offer on my 37" Grapplers.. I got 5 of them.. about 2000 miles on four and one with zero miles.

I am going all out now that it won't fit in the garage anymore.

·
Registered
208 Posts

Tell me how much tread is on those Toyo's and what you want for them...:bounce::bounce: :beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
:idea:

Rooster... Make me an offer on my 37" Grapplers.. I got 5 of them.. about 2000 miles on four and one with zero miles.

I am going all out now that it won't fit in the garage anymore.
Wow that sounds good. I dont want to low ball you so throw me in the ballpark. I need to sell my Toyo's and 35's Im picking up this weekend before I can buy them. You changing rim size too? Im just wondering if I should forgo him and just pick yours up (rims/tires)...

I think I would need spacers to correct? I was thinking I saw them on your Jeep.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tell me how much tread is on those Toyo's and what you want for them...:bounce::bounce: :beer::beer:
Im in Tennessee so when I get back to Orlando I'll measure them. I meant to before I left but I had too much going on. I'll be back sometime on Monday. I'll check them and send you a PM on Monday night or Tuesday.

You looking for wheels to or just tires?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Im in Tennessee so when I get back to Orlando I'll measure them. I meant to before I left but I had too much going on. I'll be back sometime on Monday. I'll check them and send you a PM on Monday night or Tuesday.

You looking for wheels to or just tires?

My budget is telling me just tires, however, if the price is right I may buy wheels and tires. :beer:

So give me a ballpark figure and we'll see what happens....and no, I'm not buy HITMONEYS tires for you....I can almost buy a set of new KM2's for 1200 :) :).

·
Registered
208 Posts
everybody is trying to work out a deal... I feel left out:bawling:

That's because your worried about your JK sleeping outside in the cold :shaking::grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.