JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but it was 70* out when i drove home tonight...

top down doors off...

and i had to turn the heat on. :eek: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
I went out all day yesterday in the "LiL Jeep" in South Beach... top down doors off... The weather was PERFECT!

On the ride home at sundown it was in the low 70's and dry air.. AWESOME!

Our "Riding Season" is upon us!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hard Top of and stored. Well not really it is off but on top of my picnic table.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Can't agree with you more about the weather. Got my top and doors off.

Fun to drive, but a pain in the A$$ with only one crappy mirror to barely keep me legal on the road.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Can't agree with you more about the weather. Got my top and doors off.

Fun to drive, but a pain in the A$$ with only one crappy mirror to barely keep me legal on the road.
LOL side mirrors are not required in Florida. Do what I did. Buy some round 2" mirrors and stick them on the flat side of your rotating outside AC vents. If you position them just right you can see approaching traffic from behind. Trust me it works and when you dont want to see the mirrors flip the rotating vent around to the other side.

·
Registered
749 Posts
BRILLIANT!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Good tip, thanks for the info. I'll have to stop by Autozone or Pep Boys tomorrow and pick some up.

I don't have anything on the passenger side and every time I have to switch lanes on my right, I've been turning down the radio so I can hear if there are any horns honking as I move into the other lane.:shaking:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Good tip, thanks for the info. I'll have to stop by Autozone or Pep Boys tomorrow and pick some up.
Walmart has them too and they're a little cheaper there. They are in the RV section (between camping and automotive).

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
I found if you buy the slightly curved ones (I bought mine from Wally World) it works best. The drivers side is just a hair out and the passenger side I turn in about an 1/8th to 1/4 inch. Granted it doesnt give you long range vision but I can see from about my bumper on (car length). You get use to it and you'll need to adjust them for your seating position.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.