1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I have been looking at that thing. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work with any swingout if the bottom bar on the swingout is square'ish. It would be hard to make it work with my FabFours since it has round tubing for the swing out.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I have been looking at that thing. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work with any swingout if the bottom bar on the swingout is square'ish. It would be hard to make it work with my FabFours since it has round tubing for the swing out.
Being that it appears to simply be a pair of Heim joints, you should be able to mate it up with just about any carrier with the right modifications...but then again, you could wait for a buddy to buy it, then engineer one up yourself....:laughing:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I don't seem to care for it too much.

I am assuming you keep the latch on the swing and release it to get to get them to swing together. That's not really much faster or less effort imo, at least for my carrier. My Smittybilt isn't the lightest swinging gate out there, no reason to put the load on the crappy tailgate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts