JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a manual hoist for my JKU hardtop. I have seen units from many manufacturers and I am looking to see what you all use if anything at all. I do not have any outside storage for my top and getting it up in the garage where I park my rig sounds good to me. I see some even come with a small winch but I do not need that.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
For my YJ (years ago) I made one with a crank winch (like you would use on a boat trailer) and rigged up a block & tackle system, lines, and hooks... total investment was about $50

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Reactions: FireJoe20
P

·
0 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Best Jeep Hardtop Hoist

I have got some ideas from this forum.I just bought new Hoist for my jeep online from his website, i will suggest people about this Thank You...:smile2: can any one tell best place to buy hoist?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lange Hoist a Top?

My husband and I have always worked together to manually lift off our hardtop and store it in our large garage on the ground. We have now downsized and have a smaller garage. I have been reserching hoists to be able to lift and store the hardtop suspended in the garage.

Has anyone used the Lange Hoist a Top?

Thanks,
Barb

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was trying to include the link in the post, but, I received a message saying that my post count needs to be higher. Sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts