JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO-2009 and 2013 jk rear glass measurements. Got a hardtop yesterday without rear glass. When I look for replacement, the years are split. My jeep is an 09, top came off 2013. I don't know if one size fits all or there is a difference. I called quadratech and he said if it was a 2013, I would need an adaptor for the front windshield. It fits the front just fine, so maybe it is not that year? It fits perfect except for the rear set pins, I had to drill new holes in front of rear bolts. Any thoughts? Thank you!

·
Registered
149 Posts
My freind has an 07 JKU that he laid on its side and had to get a new hard top, I think the replacement top was an 2012 or 2013 (insurance paid for the factory replacement). As I recall all that needed to be done was drill the holes in the rear too. I can't remember when the rear window changed sizes but I think that and the hole pattern were the only changes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I just need to find the glass now...It will probably be plexi...spending 800 on glass is more than what I paid for the top!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts