JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So a while back I sold my soft top for 200 bucks on here to mudnusa and now im kickin myself. I live in an apt so I have no where to put my hardtop so I am never able to take it off (AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA!!!) anyway, i would like to trade my 2 door mopar hard top for a soft top and either cash or ???? let me know what ya got... fyi i have wheels tires already... I did pay about 1200 used for the hardtop and I sold my softop for 200 so I hope to get at least close back to even...
Thanks yall,
Keith

·
Registered
5 Posts
What Year is your JK?

I realize this is an old posting... bought thought I would ask. I just bought a 2009 with a soft top, looking for a 3-piece hardtop. This sounds like a one piece. Please confirm.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually posted this about an hour or so ago...lol... but not this is the freedom top...sorry if i didnt specify... the rear section is one piece with a folding rear window and the two front panels come out with ease... :grinpimp:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in the Daytona Beach area and am interested. What year is it? To my understanding 3 piece tops have to be 2009-2010 to fit properly?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx beatenpath.... he is right... this is the freedom top and it fits my 2008 just fine :beer:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really? Ok sorry I did not know that. Sorry. Do you mind if I ask what is different out of curiosity?
thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am at the only good school in Florida... Florida State...lol... (Tallahassee)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts