JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again this cooler is not for everyone this is for the hardcore driver.
Here we go again..... :shaking:

Maybe we should define "hardcore" for these obvious marketing goons.

I think I am going to call out every vendor I see make this claim. Seeing 99% of the time its a total bogus claim.

This case.... the claim makes no sense, so point proven here.

No offense to the guy posting this dribble... but seriously, it's got to stop.

Vendors/Manufactures: Go pitch fantasy on Project Gay-K.... as they are living in a nightmare over there.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
LOL,

We closing the gap between Pirate and Pirate-lite.

Sent from my little magic box.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Who gives a shit? Really. It's marketing. What did you expect him to say? "Here's a trans cooler for all you faggity-ass mall crawlers"?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
They do it becasue every limp dick on here thinks they are hard core and demend hard core products. Maybe you should go out and get yourself some hard core vagisil to calm you down, that shit is hard core brah!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
"HARDCORE" is the new "EXTREME" :D

But, if I would have to pick one JKer that is hardcore, it would be you Abendx. Running little sluice without being yanked is something that 90% of buggies out there can't do. Everyone does think they are "hardcore", but you are the real deal.

I, like you, have broken almost everything on my jeep - including D60s and almost every brand of armor out there. The only thing that pisses me off about vendors is when they advertise shit as "unbreakable" or "indestructible", then will not replace their "unbreakable" shit when you break it. A few vendors on here were quick to stop advertising like that when they got called out over the last couple of years - so now everything is "hardcore" of "extreme".

What they advertise something as really doesn't bother me at all, its the service you receive when you break a hardcore part that separates the good vendors from the bad.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Umm do you guys need some privacy? We could come back later.
Who gives a shit? Really. It's marketing. What did you expect him to say? "Here's a trans cooler for all you faggity-ass mall crawlers"?
I've got to admit I lol'ed and cringed when I read it too. Come on it doesn't even make sense.

Hardcore would be letting the auto tranny burst into flames and continuing to wheel it while your passenger extinguished the fire. My faggity-ass mall crawler likes being cooled:beer:

LOL,

We closing the gap between Pirate and Pirate-lite.

Sent from my little magic box.
:smokin:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I'm more of a softcore guy myself :laughing2:

I dig seeing all of the pictures of you guys bouncing off rocks and hitting the trails hard. As for vendors, well, I only consider a few of them hardcore. Nothing is unbreakable. There are some people that can bust an anvil with a rubber hammer.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Getting worked up about people having decals on their Jeep, and now this? Having hot flashes too?

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
There is only one person on this whole damn board that is hardcore extreame, and that's that guy with the poodle that tosses puddles at trees and eats air dams.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Anyway..

"Hardcore" is subjective to the readers personal experience.. same as being hardcore.

No one can deny that abendx, Desert Dog, 100dollarman and especially guys like dildo and a few others do "Hardcore" things in their JK's by anyone's definition of the term.. that doesn't mean that the first time that someone takes on a steep hill, or a tough obstacle for their experience level didn't "feel" as if that was hardcore for them... I remember plenty of times I felt I did something hardcore only later to do it again while flipping the radio station.. its just subjective to your experience. And remember.. there is always someone more "Hardcore" than you, no matter who you are. ;)

In this instance, its just a marketing term.. could have called it the "Epic Trany Cooler" or like someone said.. "Xtreme Trany Cooler". I see no foul in that... especially to get that worked up about it. <shrug> Its just marketing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts