JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys do to get the full blow through with the windows down in a 2 door hard top? With the windows down and the top on the wind beats the shit out of my eye balls. I almost wish I had a soft top so I could roll that back window up.

I put the back window up the other day and yeah, I know it'll wear out the struts but those are replaceble. I don't want a rock to fly over and nail the rear glass though.

Someone should make a tailgate with a roll up/down window like the old K5 or 4Runners! :D

Until then, whats the easy fix? Take the back window off?

·
Registered
33 Posts
On my four door I just take it off. Takes less time than it does to get the damn zipper on the soft top on and off.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my four door I just take it off. Takes less time than it does to get the damn zipper on the soft top on and off.
Interesting! I'm going to check this out when I go out for lunch. Didn't look at how involved it was before. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
id love a kit that replaces the windows on the hardtop so it can be ran like a soft top with no windows.

i know a guy didit on here but i dont want to break the glass id rather it be unbreakable:D

when i fill up the gas cans i take off the cb antenna close the gate and leave the window up.it bounces but it lets out the fumes.:D

keep me up to date on your project d's as i may do the same depending on $$

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
just take off the back window. by the second time i did it i can have it on or off in <8 min

1 - 6 of 6 Posts