JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw these the other day. Not sure if they're worth trying. What do you think.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Check out the Kragen HIDs. They are $100 and have a 7" reflector instead of the 9" but they are made by the same company. They also don't have the cheesy chrome plastic. The Kragen ones are black plastic with a glass lens and a red anodized aluminum bezel. They also have a clear lexan stone shield that covers the glass. CSK (which just added O'Reilly to the family, for the east coasters) also does free shipping from their website.

I got a pair for Christmas, but I'm waiting for my Shrockworks bumper to arrive to mount them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
buy the kragen HIDs there awesome i had them ontop of my dakota and 80 mph bouncin off whoops they sitll work now there on the jeep

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
dunno about those but they had HID headlight upgrades on closeout for $90 and upgraded a cheapo pair of off road lights with them and they rock!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Check out the Kragen HIDs. They are $100 and have a 7" reflector instead of the 9" but they are made by the same company. They also don't have the cheesy chrome plastic. The Kragen ones are black plastic with a glass lens and a red anodized aluminum bezel. They also have a clear lexan stone shield that covers the glass. CSK (which just added O'Reilly to the family, for the east coasters) also does free shipping from their website.

I got a pair for Christmas, but I'm waiting for my Shrockworks bumper to arrive to mount them.
awesome find!

I was about to spend $200 for some daylighters because the Baja Designs HIDS were way out of my budget. These are perfect!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

Do you have a pt.#for the HIDs ? cant find sh*t on their website

1 - 10 of 10 Posts