Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO who else is still here?
Kicking back drinking a brew :beer:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
YUP... still here in Canada.... no earth quake, just nice warm sun... and a couple of :beer::beer:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
1800 central time. Still rocking out with my cock out.

I guess im getting drunk since theres no zombies to kill.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope supposedly it was EST.
So looks like I'm not going to heaven today.

Aw hell who am I kidding :thefinger: I'd have been chilling for the next five months had it happened.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I'm here everybody. I'm in Heaven. This shit is awesome! We have wireless internet, cable TV, beer, and all kinds of cool shit. They wouldn't let me bring my Ipad God says he "hates" Apple, I said, "its not nice to say hate God", he apologized and then said, "Ok I don't care for Apple someone I once knew ate an Apple and it caused so many problems". Not really sure what the deal is with that but, "when in Rome".

Oh you can cuss up here to. Everybody swears. Saint Peter told me this Joke about a Rabi, a Nun, and Charles Manson. Fucking Hilarious!

Gods great........one hell of a guy. He's got a Jeep! Who knew? His doesn't have a Hemi though. He says he us holding out for a Diesel. Whatever?

Anyway I miss all you fuckers. I told God I was sad that a lot of my friends didn't make it and he said for me to give him a list of people and he would work it out. I thought that was cool so I gave him the list of names.

So all my friends are here now, wooosh that was close.

Also I found out in-laws are in a different Heaven, not here where I'm at and the whole 69 virgins or whatever the number is........it's not just for Muslims.

Turns out all you fuckers going to hell will be driving Hummers. Yep hell has
H2's and H3's no H1's and they're all chromed out with 24" wheels. I hear it sucks so bad down there. Some guy named Eddie runs it. I guess its just a way of life.

Ok gotta go........Chris Farley and John Belushi and I are going to Hooters.

Stay warm.:thefinger:

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
I'm here everybody. I'm in Heaven. This shit is awesome! We have wireless internet, cable TV, beer, and all kinds of cool shit. They wouldn't let me bring my Ipad God says he "hates" Apple, I said, "its not nice to say hate God", he apologized and then said, "Ok I don't care for Apple someone I once knew ate an Apple and it caused so many problems". Not really sure what the deal is with that but, "when in Rome".

Oh you can cuss up here to. Everybody swears. Saint Peter told me this Joke about a Rabi, a Nun, and Charles Manson. Fucking Hilarious!

Gods great........one hell of a guy. He's got a Jeep! Who knew? His doesn't have a Hemi though. He says he us holding out for a Diesel. Whatever?

Anyway I miss all you fuckers. I told God I was sad that a lot of my friends didn't make it and he said for me to give him a list of people and he would work it out. I thought that was cool so I gave him the list of names.

Also I found out in-laws are in a different Heaven, not here where I'm at and the whole 69 virgins or whatever the number is........it's not just for Muslims.

H2's and H3's no H1's and they're all chromed out with 24" wheels. I hear it sucks so bad down there. Some guy named Eddie runs it. I guess its just a way of life.

You just made my millennium! Lmao!!

Sent from my cellular communication device.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Damnit.....was gonna tap some of that she-zombie ass too. Time to put away the wine, duct tape, ammo, and whip-cream. :shaking:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

How the gas mileage up there

1 - 20 of 34 Posts