JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the factory half door uppers actually seal weather tight. I was thinking of buying factory half doors but was curious about this. I have the bestop half doors and when driving on the freeway the uppers flap around.

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the factory half doors.. they seal up perfect .. no leaks at all and the wind noise is not bad either .
Thanks. I hate to spend that cash on half doors, have them painted and then they suck.

· Registered
915 Posts
I've only been running factory 1/2 doors for a month, but the few times I've thrown them on has been when I'm out running around and a (typical) Florida monsoon hits in the afternoon.

No drips, no leaks, all good. :D

· Registered
2,803 Posts
Its like any thing else it depends how good your luck is:D mine use to leak a little...I moved the weather stripping aroung a bit and now its all good..(still leaks at the windshield but thats a diff thread)

If i remember how the Bestop doors are made.... the factory ones will be a lot more ridged... zero flutter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.