JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ended up getting hung up on the diff. I probably could have made it if I pushed it harder (yes I babied into it, do it again too!), but I reallllly didn't want to buy an engine that day. I was the first one through, so nobody knew how deep it really was. Ah well, maybe I'll get a snorkel one of these days :smokin:

YouTube - Mike Bridgeport

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You're just grinning because the damn thing is still running lol. I've had water over the hood, don't care to do that again. To this date if i pull the air filter to throttle body boot there is dried muddy water in the ribs :innocent:

+thats not super deep, you just went fast. Looking at the back tire when it's over the hood, it's about the height of that tire....~31"? :thefinger: Cool pics though!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Cool video. Low and slow is the way to go through a crossing.

Just out of curiosity, but where are you in the video?

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool video. Low and slow is the way to go through a crossing.

Just out of curiosity, but where are you in the video?
Bridgeport off road park

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a knock-off flowmaster

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
You're just grinning because the damn thing is still running lol. I've had water over the hood, don't care to do that again. To this date if i pull the air filter to throttle body boot there is dried muddy water in the ribs :innocent:

+thats not super deep, you just went fast. Looking at the back tire when it's over the hood, it's about the height of that tire....~31"? :thefinger: Cool pics though!
Scott went through almost the dead center of that hole and it was freakin DEEEP! cutting the engine at deepest impact is why he is still grinning (he's a smart one) i took my rig through that (6" with 37s) nice and slow and it was up to my fenders at dead center. wish i could find the pics. tkob on the other hand, not so lucky as after he hit it fast we had the top end of the engine apart drying it from the inside and checking for any drip of water. :eek: luckily he didn't hydrolock.

definitely cool vid goody:beer::beer: looks like you're having a good time wheelin in Texas :beer:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good!

wheelin here is alright. I've done "it all" within 3 hours of me. I miss Vegas wheelin a lot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts