JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
holy schnikes! 6" lift? Are you going to stuff 40's under there? :D :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
792 Posts
very cool. are you getting the steering knuckle upgrade also? I think they just did a review of that lift in this month's Four Wheeler mag.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
did you take any measurements before you took it in, so you could compare?

Do you think your jeep will be taller than Bill's? (Tambill)

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you take any measurements before you took it in, so you could compare?

Do you think your jeep will be taller than Bill's? (Tambill)

Of course....not.

I never remember that stuff. I'll know exactly how much taller it is by measuring the increase in my wife's *****ing getting in and out of it. Should be interesting. I dunno if it'll be taller n bill's or not - probably.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Of course....not.

I never remember that stuff. I'll know exactly how much taller it is by measuring the increase in my wife's *****ing getting in and out of it. Should be interesting. I dunno if it'll be taller n bill's or not - probably.

i don't want to know what is increasing on your wife.....:laughing:

can't wait to see it all jacked up

·
Registered
58 Posts
You know what would make that 6" kit even better??? 38" Super Swampers!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That sounds like it's going to be one sweet ride. But a bit** to get into. :bounce: Hope you have a ladder.

·
Registered
58 Posts
lol. I think I'll stay w/ the 37s. Thanks though. Still havnet sold them yet eh? What size wheels?

edit: try posting them on the forsale section here: www.floridajeepers.net
I'm just giving you a hard time. Mine off of the YJ are only 36's, I knew you were looking to get some swampers next and with 6" and your flares you should have no problem running some 38's. IMHO Be sure to post up some pics when your done.

·
Registered
58 Posts
LOL oh yeah youre on 38s. :thefinger:

I still like calling your rig "steamroller". Love those wide tires.
You know they say it's not the length, I mean the height of the tire, its the WIDTH of the tire that gets you where you need to go. :thefinger::D
If in doubt go with a BIGGER tire.

·
Registered
58 Posts
are we still talking about tires?:smokin:
Grant what did you think we were talking about??? Isn't this a Jeep Forum?? You may need to go back to your other private forum to talk about that other stuff.. lol lol:shaking:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Grant what did you think we were talking about??? Isn't this a Jeep Forum?? You may need to go back to your other private forum to talk about that other stuff.. lol lol:shaking:
ahh ha ha ha ha ha....

That reminds i need to work on that video 2 goats 1 cup:laughing:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts