JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had enough problems with my 2010 and all the problems that might lie ahead!

So.........
I ordered a 2012 2dr COD MW3 with every available option today and was told that my mopar half doors that I paid good money for will fit no problems and the paint is the same code:bounce:

I hope nothing else changed because I am also going to take off my new teraflex lift, track bars, bilsteins and Coast DS's maybe this one won't have vibration problems. Pretty sure my problems with that relate to a fender bender that I had before the lift!

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Sweet! When will it ship?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've had enough problems with my 2010 and all the problems that might lie ahead!

So.........
I ordered a 2012 2dr COD MW3 with every available option today and was told that my mopar half doors that I paid good money for will fit no problems and the paint is the same code:bounce:

I hope nothing else changed because I am also going to take off my new teraflex lift, track bars, bilsteins and Coast DS's maybe this one won't have vibration problems. Pretty sure my problems with that relate to a fender bender that I had before the lift!
Where did you put your order in through??? I was looking at the Jeep website and they still dont show the 2012s...

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Cool deal on the 2012 on order.

I want to ask a question because I've never caught anyone before they bought the COD edition. I mean no offense, I just wanna know why you want that appearance package if you're going to replace everything That makes it a cod edition.

Please share. :)

Marcus

Sent from my cellular communication device.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Just read a post about the 011s being a red headed stepchild, and changes with the 012 models. Check it out. Good luck with the new one.
Eh, mostly with interior stuff like Tuffy products, sport cages, etc. Most stuff should work just fine.

Congrats man :beer:

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm curious to know as far as the cod mwf3 what is the differnce with the cod black ops? Different sticker obviously, but is it still black the only color option or are there more?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the COD edition because it is suppose to have the AEV hood or something similar, metal winch bumpers, black fuel door, tail lamp guards and I like the black wheels. Not really a fan of the stickers or supporting the video game I just think it's a good base to start from. Hell I might even ditch all the stickers and replace it with Rubicon ones.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was told it is going to be the mopar offroad bumpers with OE fog lamps and winch mount and rear off road bumper

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
You can kind of sing the tube thing that is on the rear of the JK when you zoom in on it. Also the rails were different, so I asked if that was standard too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts