JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Ah, Minnesota. But how, technically, is it a DWI if you're not on the road? You don't need a license for one.

The only one better was the guy who got a DWI on his horse. He was passed out, and the horse knew the way home. How is that a DWI? Not like the horse is gonna head-on into a bus of children.

~SoCo

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, Minnesota. But how, technically, is it a DWI if you're not on the road? You don't need a license for one.

The only one better was the guy who got a DWI on his horse. He was passed out, and the horse knew the way home. How is that a DWI? Not like the horse is gonna head-on into a bus of children.

~SoCo

I think the Zamboni is still technically a motor vehicle. Sorta like asking how you could get a DUI in your house if you're tearing around on a minibike in your living room while you're shitfaced. (Actually, this sounds fuckin FUN)

LOL @ the RWI (Riding While Intoxicated). WTF? Ain't like he was driving at that point. Now if the HORSE was drunk... that's different.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In nj u can get a DWI on a bicycle......

Don't they ride snowmobiles all banged up too in that area of the country?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
LOL - Watched someone get busted for this in Sea Isle once. Guy was all over the place on his bike, riding down the boardwalk and the cop told him to stop. When guy tried to get away, cop kicked his back tire and sent him flying. Funny shit.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
That happened a couple years ago too, might of been NJ. Got thrown out since it wasn't a dmv recognized vehicle iirc.

·
Premium Member
5,080 Posts
That happened a couple years ago too, might of been NJ. Got thrown out since it wasn't a dmv recognized vehicle iirc.
Sorta true-court in somerset county-State v Tehan found a bicyclist can be found guilty of dwi but the license revocation could not be imposed. Boat is a definite no no!!:beer:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
awesome! not for him but for the news! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.