JKOwners Forum banner
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Damn E that thing is sexy!!!!
And effective, 300 meter (the longest we could shoot) 95% hits on silhouettes with LC M855 at 11:45PM firing from cover on a very dark cloudy windy rainy night, a tornado actually touched down around 10 miles away and took the roof off a church.
The Gen III D-760 6X rocks!
And with the new custom QD mount, it can go back to day use very quickly.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Grrrr Nazi proofmarks are a sore subject with me
One of my dumbest moves I did as a teenager, I had a 9mm Hi-Power manufactured by FN during the time Belgium was Nazi occupied and had the eagle/swastika proofs.
I decided I really wanted a trampoline and took the mint 9mm and sold it for $350 so I could buy my damn trampoline......
needless to say, the local gun shop was quite happy to make that deal:pissed::pissed::pissed:
Indeed that would be a sore subject for anyone. Have you priced a mint 9mm HP lately with all that yours had proofwise? Don't it'll hurt your feelings all over. :smokin:

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
howdy folks. new jk owner here. i like guns. here's some of my collection...before they were all lost in a tragic boating accident.
Are you kidding? If they are in the water I can get them.... that is what I do! I am in Houston PM me if you are interested.

:beer:

Doesn't even matter if it is a swamp.... (but is perfectly fine if it isn't!)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here is another of my favorites, 10.5" MRP night fighter with PVS-14, IWAL2 IR laser, SpecWar2 Suppressor.

How about a Valmet M-78. Bought iot back in 1985.

And a Norinco from 1992.

No post would be complete without my favorite rifle, a 16" Krieger Recon with OPS 12th.

The Arsenal A1R, milled receiver and a terrific shooter.

And a pistol, HK P7M13 in satin chrome from Tripp Research.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an SP-89. What type of mags are those? Kinds looks like an UMP setup?
new mags from H&K (.40 cal / 10mm). don't know if they make the curved ones anymore. the gun itself is a vector MP5K clone.

as for the "boating accident", that's a running joke for people that post their guns on the internet...so the govt. doesn't come get them.

edwin, those are some real nice setups man.

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
new mags from H&K (.40 cal / 10mm). don't know if they make the curved ones anymore. the gun itself is a vector MP5K clone.

as for the "boating accident", that's a running joke for people that post their guns on the internet...so the govt. doesn't come get them.

edwin, those are some real nice setups man.

Holy crap!! Now that I think of it I have a suppressor (stamped) and some other goodies that were also lost in a boating accident!!!! TODAY!!

WiErD huh....

:smokin:

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.