JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Repost but what the hell. They are losing their mind over there. Gun manufacturers and ammo manufacturers should just stop selling in California. Then open up wholesale stores right along the border. Then let commiefornia bitch about losing all the sales tax it rakes in on ammo and gun purchases.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
As a native Californian, I fucking LOVE this state.
Every climate you could desire, the geography is to die for...mountains, ocean, desert, forest, fertile farmland, and in certain places, all within an hour or two.
Outside of LA and the bay area, no earthquakes to worry about.

But the fucking politics here make me want to cry.

I don't want to ever move from here, but I am afraid that I will have to.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have lived in California all of my life but I'm going to have to tap out. I have come to realize that I have become the minority in my state and now I no longer feel welcome here.

It is time to move ! California will REALLY be screwed when all of the law abiding, tax-paying people move the fuck out. :flipoff:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Well all ya'll Californicating Conservatives are sho nuf welcome down heah in Louisiana. Iiiiiyeeeee, laissez les bon temps rouler. Means "let the good times roll,". And they do. Oh yeah, ya'll brought yo guns too yeah. :gluging:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Repost but what the hell. They are losing their mind over there. Gun manufacturers and ammo manufacturers should just stop selling in California. Then open up wholesale stores right along the border. Then let commiefornia bitch about losing all the sales tax it rakes in on ammo and gun purchases.
Gee thanks. Why don't you just advocate raising all the prices here as well so those of us that do the fighting have even less $$$$ to spend fighting the ass munchers that try to take away our rights.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Take a breath everyone, these are still just bills that passed the state senate. they still have to be passed by the assembly and get the gubner to sign them..... Processing........oh, the dems have a supermajority in both houses and the gubner is Jerry Brown. Continue ranting.....

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Come to Texas, hell when I was building for ryland homes I built a bunch of houses for people from commiefornia, most sight unseen. Their philosophy/thoughts were they were buying 3-4 times the house that they presently owned in commiefornia for a tiny fraction of what they were currently paying along with no state income tax it's a no brainier. Yes there is a huge freaking difference in climate but less taxes, more freedom, and a ton more money in your pocket ensures that you can keep your Ac turned down and your weapons and ammo counts up. There's nothing like sitting on my back porch with my 15-22's plinking at my new action target dueling tree or spinning jack, hell most of the neighbors come over to play as well.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Come to Texas, hell when I was building for ryland homes I built a bunch of houses for people from commiefornia, most sight unseen. Their philosophy/thoughts were they were buying 3-4 times the house that they presently owned in commiefornia for a tiny fraction of what they were currently paying along with no state income tax it's a no brainier. Yes there is a huge freaking difference in climate but less taxes, more freedom, and a ton more money in your pocket ensures that you can keep your Ac turned down and your weapons and ammo counts up. There's nothing like sitting on my back porch with my 15-22's plinking at my new action target dueling tree or spinning jack, hell most of the neighbors come over to play as well.
And the downside of all those assholes moving to Texas is they bring their stupid ass voting habits with them. 15 yrs or so and Texas will be blue and heading in the same direction as California. Took California 30 yrs to get in the shape it's in. Hopefully, it won't happen, but I think history and the odds are going to make it so.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
^^^^This is truth. Already, you can't leave the house without seeing several cars with California license plates, adorned with Comrade Obama stickers (No, that wasn't me that rubbed my shopping cart down the side of your Prius :thefinger:). They are like freaking locust. It is only a matter of time.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Gee thanks. Why don't you just advocate raising all the prices here as well so those of us that do the fighting have even less $$$$ to spend fighting the ass munchers that try to take away our rights.
They are just going to tax you to death anyways to support all their liberal agendas.

^^^^This is truth. Already, you can't leave the house without seeing several cars with California license plates, adorned with Comrade Obama stickers (No, that wasn't me that rubbed my shopping cart down the side of your Prius :thefinger:). They are like freaking locust. It is only a matter of time.
LOLZ

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
We can get pretty much whatever the fuck we want . Just have to want to be a felon. Our friendly neighbors to the east are all to willing to oblige. I send friendly emails to our state senators asking them to fuck off, from time to time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts