JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Gulf Coast Jeepers are getting together in Bonita Springs (between Naples and Fort Myers) next Saturday, January 22nd for a ride into the wilds of East Bonita. Its been pretty dry, so there won't be much water fording like last time I went.

We're meeting at 10AM at the Publix on Bonita Beach Road and Bonita Grande Dr. (just East of I-75). Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
15 Posts
This would be a great opportunity to test out my new lift and 35s. I may have a group come down from Sarasota. Probably 4 or 5 of us. I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
437 Posts
This would be a great opportunity to test out my new lift and 35s. I may have a group come down from Sarasota. Probably 4 or 5 of us. I'll keep you posted
Let me know if you go I might be able to ride down with you as well.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ill hopefully be able to go, been doing a lot of cross-state traveling lately :-/.

·
Registered
474 Posts
And . . . Now its not so dry :p

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, its supposed to rain on Friday, too, although the last time I went out with these guys I should have had a snorkel. I'll do a bit of a pre-run past what was the deepest part on Thursday just to see if it has soaked into the ground yet.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm meeting up with some of the guys in a little bit, but I'm definitely going
Looks like I'm going to get my new lift installed this weekend:bounce:. Keep me posted on any other times you go wheeling around Sarasota/B-town.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah, its supposed to rain on Friday, too, although the last time I went out with these guys I should have had a snorkel. I'll do a bit of a pre-run past what was the deepest part on Thursday just to see if it has soaked into the ground yet.
Plz do that, if its snorkel worthy I won't bother yet :shaking: its my dd and I've had too many close calls with water so far.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did a quick drive-by last night and it looked pretty dry. Its supposed to rain this afternoon, but we would have to have a damn hurricane for it to be something a stocker couldn't get through. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm headed out . . . see you guys there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts