JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday at the Gulches (In Waterloo, SC) was a great time.
I saw some JK's there but it wasn't an organized trail day, just a normal Saturday there. The BBQ was really good and the people are nice as always. Big shout out to Bill and I want to say "Chuck" (he drives a Red TJ) for helping.
I did try the bounty, which was trail 7, got hung up on the belly skids (not enough lift and street tires) and thought I was going to tear up the passenger side but decided safe was better so I didn't get up it.
If you're in the western SC area it's totally worth the trip for a day on the trails. Looking forward to the next time I can get back there.

My jeep...yes it's a poser shot

XJ Juggy who lost springs a few times

Nice buggy

YJ trying to climb this obstacle

Getting some air on Sidewinder!

Think this is a 4BT YJ

Nice buggy with stickies

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rig looked great out there! I'm in Charotte and hope to make it down to Gulches in June.

Smashed steps = excuse for new sliders!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rig looked great out there! I'm in Charotte and hope to make it down to Gulches in June.

Smashed steps = excuse for new sliders!

yes indeed. I already started shopping for them. Not in a rush the plastics actually did decent. I'll probably beat them up this year and change them in the off season.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Looks like the Memorial Day weekend event, not exactly an organized event, but not exactly a random Saturday either. There are a few more popular weekends through out the year there. As far as the BBQ, Travis is the man, he is a great dude that can cook some great pork.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Saturday at the Gulches (In Waterloo, SC) was a great time.
I saw some JK's there but it wasn't an organized trail day, just a normal Saturday there. The BBQ was really good and the people are nice as always. Big shout out to Bill and I want to say "Chuck" (he drives a Red TJ) for helping.
I did try the bounty, which was trail 7, got hung up on the belly skids (not enough lift and street tires) and thought I was going to tear up the passenger side but decided safe was better so I didn't get up it.
If you're in the western SC area it's totally worth the trip for a day on the trails. Looking forward to the next time I can get back there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like the Memorial Day weekend event, not exactly an organized event, but not exactly a random Saturday either. There are a few more popular weekends through out the year there. As far as the BBQ, Travis is the man, he is a great dude that can cook some great pork.
------------------------------

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes indeed. I already started shopping for them. Not in a rush the plastics actually did decent. I'll probably beat them up this year and change them in the off season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts