JKOwners Forum banner

GUAM

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  RONTEK 
#1 ·
Checking in from guam!! Whaddup?!

#5 ·
BELLYRASH it has changed in so many ways...

TXROCK i have seen it around, but just passing by.... if ill run into him i tell him whats up.

i hope to get some pics of the trails up soon......

for now poser pics.....

#6 ·
I was just kidding, I know it's changed quite a bit. I had a friend putting in all your cable systems years ago and he said it's become a vacation "destination" now. Back then it was just 24 hour a day B-52's heading to Vietnam to drop some ordinance on the jungle. I'd like to go back some time and see it all again as an adult. I was in Elementary School at the time. The jungle was a magical place as a youngster!

#11 ·
Yeah, a little carnage never hurt anyone. I did get pretty banged up that day, though. Funny thing, I never took any damage of any kind on any other trail while I was there. Granted, there wasn't alot of tight trails out there, but I banged up my junk on that trail a couple of times.

Nice to see you're in a JK now. I actually had a couple on order that I had to cancel before I finally left Guam. Ended up ordering this one in March '09 when the deals were at rock bottom pricing. Got a killer deal on it...

Post up some videos of the island wheeling for us to enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.