Registered
899 Posts
Hello from Florida.

It's 11:00 PM in Guam, now go to bed.

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Checking in from guam!! Whaddup?!

very cool.....have you seen a 2 door JK steel blue running around with an AEV snorkel and Teraflex suspension? :) If so tell Roland that Tom says hi! :D I use to own the JK! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BELLYRASH it has changed in so many ways...

TXROCK i have seen it around, but just passing by.... if ill run into him i tell him whats up.

i hope to get some pics of the trails up soon......

for now poser pics.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
BELLYRASH it has changed in so many ways...

TXROCK i have seen it around, but just passing by.... if ill run into him i tell him whats up.

i hope to get some pics of the trails up soon......

for now poser pics.....

I was just kidding, I know it's changed quite a bit. I had a friend putting in all your cable systems years ago and he said it's become a vacation "destination" now. Back then it was just 24 hour a day B-52's heading to Vietnam to drop some ordinance on the jungle. I'd like to go back some time and see it all again as an adult. I was in Elementary School at the time. The jungle was a magical place as a youngster!

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
yhuup,.... thats me.
You might remember me. I had the Ford Ranger on 33" Boggers. Went down to Tank Farm with you on my first run in Guam when I was still stock. I'm pretty sure I was down at Tarzan pools with you once, too, and maybe the falls, too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You might remember me. I had the Ford Ranger on 33" Boggers. Went down to Tank Farm with you on my first run in Guam when I was still stock. I'm pretty sure I was down at Tarzan pools with you once, too, and maybe the falls, too.
Yeah i remember you!! You banged up your ride quite a bit on the way to the falls.... Its been a long time.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Yeah, a little carnage never hurt anyone. I did get pretty banged up that day, though. Funny thing, I never took any damage of any kind on any other trail while I was there. Granted, there wasn't alot of tight trails out there, but I banged up my junk on that trail a couple of times.

Nice to see you're in a JK now. I actually had a couple on order that I had to cancel before I finally left Guam. Ended up ordering this one in March '09 when the deals were at rock bottom pricing. Got a killer deal on it...

Post up some videos of the island wheeling for us to enjoy.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hafa Adai and welcome to the forum. Used to live in Dededo before moving here to the Aloha state....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rontek, What up! Flag me down if you see me around, mine looks just like yours but with limb risers and stinger up front. When the tops off I have nets in the rear. We will have to go hit some trails soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rontek, What up! Flag me down if you see me around, mine looks just like yours but with limb risers and stinger up front. When the tops off I have nets in the rear. We will have to go hit some trails soon.
SOUNDS GOOD!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wutcha up to this weekend? I'm thinking about heading out to Dan Dan if you are interested. I still got to see if the other jeeps in our group want to go out this weekend, but you're always welcome to join in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wutcha up to this weekend? I'm thinking about heading out to Dan Dan if you are interested. I still got to see if the other jeeps in our group want to go out this weekend, but you're always welcome to join in.
NEXT time give me a call or shoot me a txt 671-6877315

1 - 16 of 16 Posts