JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Kevin aka gt1guy for his generosity. Sending me some seatbelt latches free of charge. Just with the promise of buying some beer when he graces us with his presence in Arizona.

I am sure that there are a lot of people on here that would do the same and it is good to know that they are on here. But today is Kevin's day. :x:x

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts

we get a little more than fair flack for being the new,"old model" Jeep type owners & seeing some declining posts counts & member activities lately but the heart of this forum still beats strong thanks to guys like Kevin ,you & the entire 'regular' bunch.
brotherhood is self sacrificing unquestioningly & unconditionally which I still think is pretty prevelant here among a good deal of us. I wouldn't hang around if there wasn't that depth of character to the place .

ok, that fills my ," Mr. sensitive-ponytail " sentiment comment quota for the next decade.

(I was just agreeing that we still have quite a few good people here...)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Jeffery, the only thing I read in that whole incoherent of a runon was, "I have a pony tail". So my question to you, is it like your daddy's you know Eddie?

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeffery, the only thing I read in that whole incoherent of a runon was, "I have a pony tail". So my question to you, is it like your daddy's you know Eddie?
How do you think he got to be a moderator here?

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
Y’all ever seen what’s actually under a pony’s tail?
Here’s a clue.
Rhymes with asshole.

:{)

Stop bustin’ on Eddie his is legit.
I looked in dicktionary & under "ponytail" there's just this image :

@Treader , I only sport a pubic hair-ponytail... (I mean,I have some fashion sensibility) :thefinger:

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked in dicktionary & under "ponytail" there's just this image :

@Treader , I only sport a pubic hair-ponytail... (I mean,I have some fashion sensibility) :thefinger:
I can almost see the resemblance.:|

Reactions: j3ff3ry_j33p

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
LMAO. I could take that a bunch of ways, but I am going to take the higher ground here. :beer:

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
I just saw this.

First thought was "fuck, what did I say that I'm getting the ban hammer?"

Only came up with half a dozen things, so figured I'd click on it.

Gunny, I'm just glad I could help out. That's what this place is for after all.

I can't give away the untouched stock items left on the Jeep. That would be the 4 doors, windshield and the center 5' of the frame.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I would like to thank Kevin aka gt1guy for his generosity. Sending me some seatbelt latches free of charge. Just with the promise of buying some beer when he graces us with his presence in Arizona.

I am sure that there are a lot of people on here that would do the same and it is good to know that they are on here. But today is Kevin's day. :x:x
I get to dog pile on this here too. Kevin sent me a non-drivers seat belt so I could see if I can swap my driver seat belt for it so it can ratchet/lock for me. Can't thank him enough.

@gt1guy, Gunny owes you a beer for me too >:)

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I get to dog pile on this here too. Kevin sent me a non-drivers seat belt so I could see if I can swap my driver seat belt for it so it can ratchet/lock for me. Can't thank him enough.

@gt1guy, Gunny owes you a beer for me too >:)
I guess, I can buy the high dollar quality stuff for him from me and you will "buy" him the low quality corona piss water.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Wait a hot second. I can't be that inconsiderate!

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts