JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did some trimming on “3 Legged Zebra” in preparation for the 37”s and a bigger lift. Everything was going good until I was leaving my buddies house and he decided to pull my man card. Anyway, if you were curious if 37”s will fit on a TF 3” lift-look no further. It works, at least for driving around town. You can see the trim job we did on the pinch seem and rock rail. I think it turned out pretty good. I just need to pop the end caps back in and put some undercoating in the wells. :grinpimp:

· Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I may have a provisional for the time being:grinpimp:I'm moving up to the TF 4"+ soon. (Insert evil laugh as I laugh at my wife trying to get in)

She had to jump to get in with the TF 3" and 32"s. I think I'm going to make a stirup or rope ladder for her:D

· Banned
9,176 Posts
Yea, I may have a provisional for the time being:grinpimp:I'm moving up to the TF 4"+ soon. (Insert evil laugh as I laugh at my wife trying to get in)

She had to jump to get in with the TF 3" and 32"s. I think I'm going to make a stirup or rope ladder for her:D
It is HILARIOUS watching a short woman get into a Jeep. I watch my wife do it daily lol. Congrats on the new shoes and lift!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.