JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks! Name's Brian and I recently bought an '08 Unlimited 'X'. I've been surfing around and reading the board. Some great info and nice rides! Thought I might as well sign up. I'll probably lay low and do a lot of reading but thought I'd introduce myself. I see there's a few others from Southern Ontario.
Here's the new ride. Stock for now but will hopefully make some changes in the new year.:D

Brian

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome aboard from Texas!

It was already said, but I'll say it again.... these guys here on the forum are GREAT help if you ever need suggestions, technical help, or just information.
Have fun out there!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome neighbor. I'm right up your alley in Rancho Cucamonga. Let's get together when your ready. Great folks here. We meet, greet and wheel. That's what its all about. And since we all have the same passion, conversations never end.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the invitation MrBash but that'd be a bit of a trip. I'm in Ontario Canada, not Ontario California.... although, I might take you up on it some day. It'd be a wicked road trip!! :D
Thanks again for the warm welcome guys. The more I read, the more I want to start modifying the Jeep. Need to start saving. :shaking:
Cheers! :beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.