JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
How much is a neoprene cover for that pretty winch I got from you?! I don't need it till winter, but.......

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much is a neoprene cover for that pretty winch I got from you?! I don't need it till winter, but.......
$45 Shipped

Do you need it to protect that synthetic line?:D

James

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
LOL... I have some other things I "need" before the line, although it is still tempting! I'll give you a call soon for that cover!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Ha Ha, we can work out a package deal on both. I am getting tired of dusting it so I'll make it worth your while. Talk to you soon.

James
LOL, you're killin' me bud! Sorry today got out of hand at work... are you open Saturday? If not I'll give you a call Monday!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL, you're killin' me bud! Sorry today got out of hand at work... are you open Saturday? If not I'll give you a call Monday!
I'm open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Call me anytime @ 626-617-8391.

James

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Call me anytime @ 626-617-8391.

James
LOL, that was fast! Good to know, I'll give you a call tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thanks James... got the cover today! Now for that winch line... lol... nah, just kidding... I decided to spend the winch line money & bought my neighbors house(it sucks not wanting to have neighbors!) so it'll have to be put on hold a little while longer! Hopefully, I'll let you know on those cages soon.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks James... got the cover today! Now for that winch line... lol... nah, just kidding... I decided to spend the winch line money & bought my neighbors house(it sucks not wanting to have neighbors!) so it'll have to be put on hold a little while longer! Hopefully, I'll let you know on those cages soon.
Not a problem. It's still here collecting dust waiting for you:D

If you can pull the cage deal together I'll make the winch line deal even better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts