JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is in the right place or not, but I just found out that Solid Axle is having a Christmas sale on all diff covers. $65 each delivered. I just ordered mine. :D

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Solid (I was actually going to buy Riddlers) but this is too good a deal to pass up.

www.solidaxle.com

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I was gonna snag a riddler rear to match my front, but that deal IS too good to pass up :bounce:
thanks for passing it along!

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Diff Cover

I was gonna snag a riddler rear to match my front, but that deal IS too good to pass up :bounce:
thanks for passing it along!
And this right after I purchased the G2 Cover from 4 wheel parts..... :bawling:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
FWIW-

4WD Hardware- Solid diff covers starting at $105 ea.
Quadratec- Solid diff covers D30/ D44 are listed at $120 ea.

*Don't know whether or not 4WD Hrdwre or Quadratec has the Solid covers currently on sale...but these are the catalog prices. $65 sounds like a STEAL!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hope they have a MASSIVE inventory with this deal as MOST of the forums are exploding with people ordering on this deal!!! Like everyone's saying...it's too good to pass up.

Here's another tidbit...4wheelparts (add the www. and .com) is giving away a $25 certificate to their store so you can get the Lube Lockers from them for the Diff covers for almost free after the $25...only thing is the cert is only for walk in...no online or phone orders. If you have a store near you - don't pass this freebie up!!!:shocked:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
akonius - This forum is not censored, you can post a link to any website you want!
Welcome to freedom akonius :beer:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Just ordered, thanks Skibum. :beer:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah it's a great deal, placed my order yesterday!

·
Registered
630 Posts
thats a GREAT deal

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I put my order in tonight!

Solid Axle is going to have an empty warehouse soon at these prices, As this is getting cross posted on all the forums.

makes me wonder if they are making room for a new product or if the economy has bitten them also, And they are blowing these out for some cash.

I got a fresh grinding wheel handy! :D

oh, And the loc-tite... Would you say blue or red? I got a buddy who works for them, And gave me some of their new sticks, And i was waiting to try them out! lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Anyone running Solids and did NOT do the mod? Any problems? Just wondering as I am running Solids front and rear with no problems so far...

*JK Rubicon models equipped with factory lockers, the diff cover will need slight modification to
prevent contact with the electrical connector on the locker slip collar.*

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Anyone running Solids and did NOT do the mod? Any problems? Just wondering as I am running Solids front and rear with no problems so far...

*JK Rubicon models equipped with factory lockers, the diff cover will need slight modification to
prevent contact with the electrical connector on the locker slip collar.*
Interesting... Would build date have anything to do with that? I only bring it up because the RR Mirror Relocation Brackets include a sleeve to properly seat late 08 and 09 JK mirrors due to a smaller mirror mount post. I'm wondering this may not be the only thing on late 08 JK's that was slightly changed?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts