JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great Comfort Food Takes Away the Boredom that is JKO

Some have alluded to the "boringness" of JKO....well, if you say so....a good breakfast at the start of the day eliminates any possibility of bad thoughts, envy, resentments, and jealousy...as well as take away those obsessive preoccupations with other people's post counts, hood shake, rattle, and rolls, TPM beeps, leaky tops, titty threads, blah, blah, blah, etc., ad nauseum....what do you have for breakfast each day to get your mind focused on what's really important in life?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
How is a gigantic plate full of all things fried good for you ? That Death package Whackoff 68 posted is a free pass to the morgue. Or at least a feast of heart disease and obesity.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i guess i should just consult dusty on all my actions just to make sure i don't cross the **** line....

Too late for that partner...that line was crossed a long time ago....time to tell without waiting for the asking part...I think Obama will save your career

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
i guess i should just consult dusty on all my actions just to make sure i don't cross the **** line....

Too late for that partner...that line was crossed a long time ago....time to tell without waiting for the asking part...I think Obama will save your career
Ah, the downward spiral I've been hearing about..........

Now back on topic, damn Dusty you sure have some good pics of food.......yummm.

I don't usually eat breakfast on weekdays although I know I should.

An English muffin with strawberry or banana/pineapple jam and half a peach if I'm being good.

Otherwise it's off to Waffle house for a sausage and egg sandwich on wheat with hash browns scattered and smothered and/or a side of grits.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Normally, a bowl of cereal, coffee, OJ, then some yogurt a couple hours later.

If I'm cutting weight, start with coffee, then yogurt or fruit around 9:30-10am.

Weekends after training.....5 eggwhite omlet, turkey sausage.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
well, you are the self-appointed expert on all things ****. no one posts the gay pride flag in here more than you. how did you get to be so knowledgeable on the subject? i have a guess.....

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, you are the self-appointed expert on all things ****. no one posts the gay pride flag in here more than you. how did you get to be so knowledgeable on the subject? i have a guess.....
From those "man boobs" you have...that and soy milk is thoooo :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Breakfast Anyone....Moroccon Stle?

Traditional goat head, steamed and/or boiled...pick out the best parts, like the eyeballs and tongue, chop them up, and use in an egg omelet....yummy....

Garonteed to rid you of that life sapping boredom...:beer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.