JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a good idea OTHER THAN windshield? I'm kinda interested in a custom bracket like Bracketron, Ram, etc. Pics? Thanks.

A

·
0 Posts
I have the same GPS on the windshield but I really like that idea Doc :beer:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
works great and you can get it just right so its not in the way at all

i also have this mount on my roackhard dash bar if i need the gps closer

one for my gps

the one for my xm

·
Registered
114 Posts
I used a pro fit cell phone mount for mine. it mounts it right beside the radio

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I have a garmin GPS 60C, same shape n size as that one, I used a cell phone belt mount, the kind with the little button that slides into a clip and the button screws into the gps and then just mounted the belt clip to the dash.
Hard to explain without pics, I'll post them when we get back from Katemcy.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Here with the 60Cx too. Its a nice unit and I've been very happy with it overall. I used a combination of a Cool Tech mount and a Garmin cradle mount for mine. I wanted it up and insight so I didn't need to look away from the road/trail as much.

Overall the setup is good, but not as rock solid as I'd like it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is pretty simplistic, but I just used the disc that came with my TomTom and stuck it to the top left on the dash above the radio. It's rock solid and the suction cup mount sticks without any problems. I tucked the power cord in the seam that runs down the center dash to the left of the radio.

I too wanted a fancy mount at one point but the disc is working out great.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
This is pretty simplistic, but I just used the disc that came with my TomTom and stuck it to the top left on the dash above the radio. It's rock solid and the suction cup mount sticks without any problems. I tucked the power cord in the seam that runs down the center dash to the left of the radio.

I too wanted a fancy mount at one point but the disc is working out great.
Right there with ya! I had intended for it to be a temporary solution until I found something better. But I like it there

·
Registered
712 Posts
I use a standard flush-mount RAM mount (screwed into the dash, as no adhesive solution works in the heat we get here), with a cradle designed for my GPS.

!c

1 - 10 of 10 Posts