GPCA Jeep Wrangler Trunk Cargo Cover Write-Up
GPCA Cargo Cover
Introducing the first Jeep Wrangler Unlimited flexible cargo cover for your soft or hardtop. Keep your valuable possessions stored in the cargo area of your Jeep safely hidden from view with this fantastic cargo cover. Specially designed to be easy to install and remove. Tear resistant, lightweight, water-repelling, easy to clean, adjustable and durable, need we say more! The cargo cover stretches over the Jeep’s rear cargo area, helping keep contents of the cargo area concealed giving you added measure of security and importantly, peace of mind. It protects and covers while still allowing access to the rear cargo area. In the event of any accident, it also cushions the impact, protecting your belongings. Conceal your valuables and deter thieves while protecting your important assets.
• It’s a flexible cover to use under a softtop/hardtop.
• Provides full privacy to your rear trunk & conceals cargo to deter thieves.
• Provides a clean appearance for your rear trunk.
• Helps prevent the cargo stuff from flying around during an accident of a certain level under a soft top or hardtop.
• Significantly lowers the chance of your soft/hardtop getting car burglar’s damage.
GPCA Trunk Cargo Cover is designed for the 2007-present model of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. (4-door)
• If you only have a soft top, you will need to purchase the hardtop hardware kit (other options available, this is just one)
Amazon.com: Universal Jeep Wrangler Hard Top Quick Removal Fastener Thumb Screw and Nut Kit fits all CJ YJ TJ JK: Automotive
GPCA Trunk Cover Price
Limited Time $69 and includes free shipping
This cover is not intended to be used with top off!
If you are not completely satisfied with our product you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of delivery for a hassle-free refund of the amount paid for the product. We only specify that the product is not damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Refunds do not include shipping costs.
Attention Forum Moderators
I am in no way affiliated with GPCA. I am just doing another helpful write-up for a product I installed on Jeep. Feel free to see all my other write-ups for other companies. Thanks
Whats Included In Cargo Cover Kit
6 Tie Down Rings
Torx T40 Socket or T40 Bit
GPCA Jeep Wrangler Trunk Cargo Cover Install Guide
Remove The 6 Hardtop Bolts Securing Hardtop In Place.
• 3 bolts on each side. (driver/passenger)
• Use T40 Torx to remove.
• You will skip this step if you have a soft top.
Install The Supplied GPCA Tie Down Rings
• Install bolts through side that bends upwards, not flat side. (see pic)
• Tighten down each bolt until snug, do not over tighten!
• Use t40 Torx to tighten bolts down.
• The install guide says to install the rings between the bolts and washers. This is an error. The factory washers will not come off the bolts.
Install GPCA Cargo Cover
• Snap the clips that are on cover onto the rings.
• GPCA Logo should be at the back of Jeep.
• Tighten straps to preferred tightness.
• I found it easiest to tighten before clipping on.
• You’ll see some bends and sag in mine. That is due to having a rear seat recline kit. The cover still works perfect though in my opinion.
Congratulations!! Your new GPCA Trunk Cargo Cover is now installed!
Looking Through Glass
Cover sits equal with glass, so it’s not in way if sliding things in without opening the glass.
Thank you for taking the time to read over my write-up and install guide!
If you have any questions for me, please PM me on forum or by email.
www.facebook.com/husker4x4 My Build Page
GPCA can be found at