JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couple of notes:
I would use a 3 1/8 saw not 3"... we had to force it in there and my buddy hit it with a rubber mallet and it bruised it real bad. I am about to cry about that.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
OUCH your buddy smacked the shit out of it with a rubber mallet.........
Looks good though :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
ohhh yeah he must of really hit that hard...looks like you could tap that out pretty easy... or fill it in... and then coat it again... but either way .. snorkel looks great ! :beer:

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
Dude go smack your buddy in the head with that mallet then tap that dent out. :beer:
x2 and I cant believe a rubber mallet did that. I've slid off rock and into a tree with the top of my RR snorkel putting the entire weight of jeep into it and didnt even make a mark on it.

I'd take the tube off on the inside of the fender and try and PUSH the dent out from the intake tube going through the fender, looks like it just about lines up with the dent. DO NOT USE HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this thing is awesome! people were drooling over the design of this thing as we waited around for one of the jeeps to be winced out and taken apart after hydrolocking!!!! Damn glad I got this thing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts