JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Red Rock Fab Pre-Runner bumper today - it should be here in about a week, and I got this to keep it company:

I also set up my appt to get regeared! 4.88's are going in on Friday!

And of course, I had to pick up the AEV ProCal to make sure everything is all dialed in!

Just had to share what a great day I'm having!!

I'll post pics once everything is installed.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I hate you for the winch (my fav winch) and the procal.

·
Registered
169 Posts
That is the same combo that I have and I am very pleased with the whole set up.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the love Convict!

Good to hear Crank. The bumper should be here next week on Monday or Tuesday. I don't know if I can take the wait - the winch is sitting in my living room, just begging to be played with!

I'll post more pics when everything is installed.

JD

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crank and Rotorhead - how much did your suspension settle after adding the winch and bumper? I'm running a 3" lift which actually gave me a little over 4".

I'm wondering if I'm going to need spacers.

Thanks.

JD

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
My RE 4.5 lift settled 1" in front with the winch and bumper, bro....

Nice choice. Install is easy and you'll like it...:beer:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info Riverkid - looks like spacers will be going in.

JD

·
Registered
419 Posts
Wheres the install pics? (still hatin')

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics are here

Picked her up yesterday from OK4WD - 4.88's are in.

Just finished installing the Red Rock Fab Pre-Runner Front and Superwinch.

Yes, it was snowing. Yes, I was working on her outside. And just in case you were wondering, yes, I am a little bit insane, and alot a bit freezing!

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I'm enjoying looking at her!!

I can't say enough about the service from both OK4WD and Red Rock Fab.

OK has always taken great care of my JK and I, and the gear install was no different - great customer service, great mechanics - Hell, most of the sales guys there know me by name, and never fail to say hi and ask if I have any questions when I go in or call.

I ordered the bumper direct from Red Rock on Wednesday the 11th, and got it yesterday. They told me that they were running 2 days behind on shipping, and that it would take 3-4 days to get to me. No BS, completely honest about the shipping schedule, and it got here a day before they said it would. Best part of the whole deal was the free shipping!!!:bounce::bounce:

Red Rock has a sale going on for both of their JK front bumpers. The Pre-Runner was $599.95 shipped, if any one is interested - check them out at http://www.redrockfab.com. I'm not affiliated with RRF, just love their bumpers, and figure the least I can do to repay them for the great service is give them a little free advertising - as soon as I save up a few more pennies, I'll be ordering their rear tire carrier.

Thanks for looking.

JD

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
hey red rock, can you post some pictures taken from the side and at an agle to the front? im considering the rrf prerunner front for my red rock crystal 2 door.

thanks

corey d

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Corey - are you looking to see how far the pre runner sticks out from the hood?

Let me know what you need to know, and I'll take some measurements for you.

And yes, I'll take a few more pics and post them up tonight.

JD

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats man the JK looks awesome. I went to school at Centenary so pretty farmiliar with Hackettstown and OK4WD. Great service and I like the free decals they give out :grinpimp:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey red rock, can you post some pictures taken from the side and at an agle to the front? im considering the rrf prerunner front for my red rock crystal 2 door.

thanks

corey d

Corey, here are the pics that you asked for. Let me know if they are what you were looking for - if not I'll take a few more.

JD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts