JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone . Im new here and I have an 08 x with 3:73 gears . Im looking for 4:10 gears for the rear and a factory locker.I plan on purchasing the rubicon d44 for the front through four wheel parts.If you know anyone please let me know. I also have an extra set of medium duty old man emu front springs.Thank you Eric

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
hello everyone . Im new here and I have an 08 x with 3:73 gears . Im looking for 4:10 gears for the rear and a factory locker.I plan on purchasing the rubicon d44 for the front through four wheel parts.If you know anyone please let me know. I also have an extra set of medium duty old man emu front springs.Thank you Eric
I couldn’t help but laugh. No offense here, but when I first read your post it looked more like a Nigerian scammer with all lower case and with missing spaces and random periods.

Anyways TGRT is a good guy, buy his gears. Not sure where you could get a factory locker for the rear 44 without getting the axle. I think the spline count is different from the 44 in the X/Sahara and the Rubicon 44

·
Registered
439 Posts
The spline count affects the axle shafts. My understanding is that there is no difference with the ring and pinion, but it would probably be prudent for you to find out for sure.

I'm asking $50 for each pair + shipping. Send me a PM with a zip code and I'll find out an exact price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.