JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I want one! jealous of you guys but sometimes the ol' tent is nice too.
I hear ya. I've always done the primitive type camping. My wife thinks we're crazy for trying to bring as many conveniences as possible (laptop to watch movies, coffee maker, satellite radio, etc.) with us while pitching a tent in the middle of nowhere. She went one time with me...got poison ivy on her ankles and that was it for her. Now all of a sudden, these campers are looking pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Shawn, Looks nice!

I hear ya. I've always done the primitive type camping. My wife thinks we're crazy for trying to bring as many conveniences as possible (laptop to watch movies, coffee maker, satellite radio, etc.) with us while pitching a tent in the middle of nowhere. She went one time with me...got poison ivy on her ankles and that was it for her. Now all of a sudden, these campers are looking pretty nice.
I did all my "primitive camping" when I was in the Army. Something about continually freezing your ass off for months in the dead of winter, all while enjoying everything that scenic Hoenfels Germany has to offer (OBTW - Hoenfels has to be the armpit of the universe)... Well, that pretty much killed the joys of camping for me. This looks like a much better way to do it. :smokin:

Can you rent these thing? I'd love to try before I bought.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
check m yother thread about pulling over 2000lbs with a 2 door. the trailer dry weight is 2200 but apparently and what i didnt rtealize is that its really over 1000lbs more , i think it pulls fine but i guess it could get scary if i have to make suddend moves

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.