JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
sure.
Do some nice work & it might instigate the request and creation of a JL or JT model category. I mean, it is sorta a JLU with a bed, so , it doesn't super fit here but we are easy goin'...build page away...

Maybe on the "Other brands" page for now.
Once you've got your build page setup there, I will be happy to ask Admin if we can have a request submitted for the JT Gladiator trucks to be added to My Other Toys section.
It may be a bit of a stretch but I don't see why it wouldn't be logical...

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
My vote = bring it!

Build it --> take pics--> post on JKO :bounce: --> profit? :dunno:

As a (former?) JK owner, your take on the JT will likely mean way more to us than that of some auto journalist comparing it to a Ridgeline :laughing:

So . . . pics? :D

·
A JKO DICK
3,690 Posts
Just how bad does your ass hurt from the dealer raping you? They are so overpriced to start with and dealers around here are marking them above sticker.

I'd love to see a build thread.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just how bad does your ass hurt from the dealer raping you? They are so overpriced to start with and dealers around here are marking them above sticker.

I'd love to see a build thread.
One of my co workers was at jeep dealer a few weeks ago and sent me a window sticker and pics from a JT rubicon, When I look at that window sticker I feel like I bought a sport instead of my Hard Rock in 17 by price comparison. They had it over 63K I was like no way in hell I would buy it for that. Going that much I would have an SRT Durango or track hawk in my garage.

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
I do not think I'da been so quick to cut-shit up & rather quickly arrive at the decision that , " I don't care about the dual-purpose capabilities of this vehicle; it's gonna be mostly for trails" with one that cost that much.
I dunno, I am kinda stupid so maybe it'd be no different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts