JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I activated stand haven't done anything more with it yet. I needy tryand figure it out I guess.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
We need some JK representation on Google plus... post or pm your gmail and ill send an invite. Anyone who's already on let's connect! Http://gplus.to/ronrule

How did you track down that link to your page? I tried copying it and replacing ronrule with my Google username and it didn't work. Added ya to a circle so check your notifications. http://gplus.to/RichYoung

edit: figured it out. You have to set it up through this site

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
It's googles version of facebook. Right now it's invite only. Supposed to be more private and operates off of "Circles". That's all I know.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's googles version of facebook. Right now it's invite only. Supposed to be more private and operates off of "Circles". That's all I know.
Yeah, I kind of like that... I run two FB pages right now one for professional use & one for personal, this kind of simplifies that. I can post articles & relevant info to a "professionals" circle, and the rest of the goofy crap I do to the other groups.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll give it a whirl.. PM sent.
After you get yourself and Jenna set up (you can invite her once you're in or I can do it now), head over to gplus.to and get a username because the long Google+ URL's kind of suck. Most short names are still available now. Thinking ahead, Jenna might want to get her married name if not the smurf alias.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Sweet, we can all get on Google+ while it's still cool and not overrun with kids in middle school :laughing:

PMed ya.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I like it...more simplistic than FB.

Jeep friends...I'm at gplus.to/wlowe

1 - 20 of 127 Posts