JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 5 each Goodyear Wrangler tires mounted on 5 each Aluminum wheels. ( Wrangler / SR-A, P255 / 75R17, will fit any 5 on 5 lug pattern.

4 tires only have 10 k miles on them and the 5th tire is NEW, never used.

You'll get at least 40 to 50 K miles on the 4 used tires. Nothing wrong with any of them. Just up graded the Jeep. These tires WILL FIT ANY 5 on 5 lug pattern as I stated.

They came off a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I'm asking $695.00 for all 5.
NO TRADES Just the tires them Selves are worth $695.00

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, These wheels & Tires are in EXECLLENT CONDITION

The wheels have no scratches on them. And the tires have perfect wear pattern. Well taken care of. ALL 5 have been in dry storage since they have been off. Thanks for looking.

Buyer to Pick up. CASH or Paypal only.

If you have any questions or need more pictures please e-mail me, I'll be happy to answer your questions and or send more Pics.

NOTE: I have a Front and Rear bumper that also came off the same 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, The front bumper has a steel liner, tow hooks and fog light sockets, both ready to mount. Both will fit any Jeep Wrangler Unlimited , 2007, 2008, 2009, or 2010. I'm asking $375.00 for the set.
Or will sell separately. Both in EXECLLENT CONDITION. e-mail me and I'll be happy to send Images of them to you. Both have been in dry storage as well.
Buyer to Pick Up and also a CASH or Paypal ONLY.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Potential Buyer

Good day Liberty or Death,

If these are still available I'm interested but concerned about the cost of shipping to NY. Please advise on availability and I'll research pick up and shipping.

Regards
Kevin
[email protected]

·
Registered
485 Posts
I don't intend to burst your bubble but your price is a bit inflated on those bad boys. Try Craigslist for a local buyer but they generally sell for much less than that. :)

Good luck!
Yea... thats what I was thinking... I am going to have a hard time getting half of that for my Sahara wheels/tires. But if you can do that then by all means... do it, it's all about supply and demand my friend.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
i got $400 with 30 miles on em and felt great about that..but it was on craigslistand the guy used em for a project.but almost everyone on here has a good grasp of what these are worth best of luck but ebay or cl would be more likely to justify your asking price..just my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts