JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and am looking for help finding local jeep wrangler mechanics who are honest and reliable. I find that the 2 dealerships near me in Monmouth County (Sea View & World) are just interested in making money, service departments are not that friendly. Currently I have a problem with my anti-lock warning light coming on when I let up on the gas pedal. My wrangler is a 2007 and I have other things I want to do to it, but cannot do them myself do to age. Any help I can get will be appreciated.

Ray Ludwigsen

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
wlcome to JKOwners, Ray.
I am not from the NorthEast but like pretty-much the whole country , it's hard to find a region or state that doesn't have multiple,local Jeep clubs or groups . I mention this because these local groups are going to be the best resource for searching out good/bad mechanic experiences that other jeep owners might have encountered. Just a quick Google search for " New Jersey Jeep clubs" yielded several groups that might be good places to ask about trustworthy mechanics
https://www.northjerseyjeepclub.org/
NEW JERSEY JEEP ASSOCIATION

likewise, searching Google for the phrase , " New Jersey Jeep mechanic trustworthy" brought up several NJ shops which one (Tony's 4x4 , I think ?) had good reviews by other google or Yelp users ...

Use the Google Power and hope that helps
:jeep2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ray, NJJA is a good club to ask advice. They have many members from all over New Jersey. Also since you're in the Momouth area, check out Globex Performance. They are in Toms River, but they do great work. I travel from SJ to them often.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts